Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm a slacker.

I have totatlly been slacking on updating this thing. Well we are still in Utah, and I have NO idea when we will be back in North Carolina. It could be as soon as July 15th, or as late as sometime in August. I hate this waiting game called the military. Malakai is FINALLY walking. He is so smart and fun to watch. He loves to climb onto his little horse and just rock. He also likes to climb onto his little tricycle and ride it around the house. My mom, aunt, and I took a road trip to Washington to see some family and friends a few weeks ago. Malakai did AMAZING both on the way there and the way back. I was so proud of him, and he made the drive so much more relaxing. Other then that, not too much has been going on. Besides that we miss Tobi and can't wait for him to come back home. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.





















No comments: